The Lancer Centre is a bold and ambitious project to enhance UWindsor’s reputation by promoting campus spirit and an exceptional student experience. With a renewed emphasis on health, fitness, and wellness we are ready to PLAY and to WIN. These state-of-art facilities will strengthen our ability to attract high calibre students, service the health initiatives of our community, and allow the university to achieve excellence in sport and recreation activities in the decades ahead.
Melissa Bishop-Nriagu, Dr. Andrea Steen and Dave Steen
Jeff Flacks, Dennis Hastings, Richard Peddie, Sam Romano, Jake Rondot, Jean Wright
Dr. Robert Gordon, Dr. Jess Dixon, Mike Havey, Gemma Grey-Hall, Linda Andrejicka
Construction and Design Partners
Architect: CS&P Architects, R. Craig Goodman, Principal
Project Manager: Colliers Project Leaders, Jayne Grills
General Contractor: EllisDon, Fortis Group
- Create a community space for students that blends academic, recreational, and social activities.
- Enhance UWindsor reputation by promoting campus spirit and an exceptional student experience.
- Create a facility in which high performance sport and recreational activities can co-exist.
- Increase capacity and diversity in our programs and activities.
- Widen the gateway between the University and the Windsor-Essex community