Applicants may apply to the Canadian & American Dual J.D. Program through one of the following two methods:
You only need to apply through one service, NOT BOTH.
Apply through OLSAS if you:
- are living in Canada at the time of application; or
- are living in the U.S. at the time of application and you are also applying to a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) or Juris Doctor (J.D.) program in Ontario, Canada.
Apply through LSAC if you:
- are living in the U.S. at the time of application and you are NOT applying to a Juris Doctor (JD) program in Ontario, Canada;
- attended an undergraduate institution outside of the U.S. or Canada; or
- are a citizen of neither the U.S. or Canada.
- are not applying to any schools in Ontario.
A complete application if you apply through LSAC would include:
- Non-refundable application fee
- Personal statement
- Windsor Personal Profile
- Two letters of recommendation, one non-academic and one academic unless the applicant has been out of college for a number of years.
- Resume since high school
- LSDAS Report
- Supplemental Form (found in the on-line application)
A complete application if you apply through OSLAS would include:
- Non-refundable Application fee
- Windsor Personal Profile (found in the on-line application)
- Two letters of reference. If you have attended university within the past three years you are required to submit one academic reference and one non-acadmic reference. If you have not participated in postsecondary education within the past three years, you may submit two non-academic references.
- Supplemental Application Form (located in the on-line application)