Professor of Law
- “Privatization and Environmental Governance,” Symposium on ‘Who should do What’ in Environmental Governance: Institutions and Constraints, Alghero, Italy, September 2005.
- “Management of the North American Great Lakes,” Workshop on the Management of International Rivers and Lakes, Helsinki, August 2005.
- “Controlling the Impacts of Urbanization in Ontario,” International Joint Commission Great Lakes Conference, Kingston, June 2005.
- “Ontario’s Laws, Policies and Institutions for addressing Environmental Impacts of Urbanization,” State of the Lakes Ecosystem Conference, Toronto, October 2004.
- “The Future of Common Law Water Rights in Ontario,” National Environmental Law Conference, Saskatoon, June 2004.
- “Decentralization and Optimal Environmental Governance: Canada Country Study,” Alghero, Italy, March 2004.
- “Issues in Environmental Law,” Summer Law Institute for Secondary School Teachers, Windsor, August 2003.
- “Harmonization of Great Lakes Water Management,” CARC Conference on NAFTA at Ten: Harmonization and Legal Transformation, Windsor, June 2003.
- “Environmental Governance in Canada,” Cogne, Italy, May 2003.
- “Great Lakes Governance in the 21st Century: Annex 2001 and the Protection of the Waters of the Great Lakes,” to the Universities Council on Water Resources Joint Conference on Integrated Trans-Boundary Water Management, Traverse City, Michigan, July 2002.