Anti-Racism and Anti-Black Racism Resources for Lifelong Learning and Action
This webpage was created to provide the university community with access to a variety of resources related to Anti-Racism and Anti-Black Racism. The inclusion of any particular resource is not an endorsement, nor is it reflective of the opinions or views of the university. We welcome suggestions and recommendations for resources or for possible presenters/workshops. A link has been provided at the bottom of the page for such contributions. You are invited to engage with the materials as part of a commitment to education, collaboration, and action.
- Active Allyship
- Black Health & Wellbeing/Healing/Supports
- Blacks in Arts/Humanities/Social Sciences
- Blacks in STEM
- Local Resources
- Miscellaneous Resources
- Racism and Anti-Black Racism in Canada
- Racism and Anti-Black Racism in Education
- Racism and Anti-Black Racism in the Workplace
- Racism and Anti-Black Racism – General
- Related Resource Sites from other Universities/Colleges/Institutions
- Resources for/or Regarding Children & Young Adults
- UWindsor Library Holdings
- White Privilege, Fragility, and White Supremacy
OHREA facilitates in-person workshops for faculty, staff, and students on a variety of topics such as accessibility, cultural competency, implicit bias, homophobia, the politics of language, fair hiring practices, racism, sexual harassment, and many more. The office also provides some on-line training options, and assists in engaging external presenters. Both internal and external presenters are possibly available through OHREA.
Please submit any suggestions or comments to: email@example.com.