What information was included in the way-finding audits of buildings on campus?
Over the course of 2015-2016, students working with the Office of Human Rights, Equity and Accessibility (OHREA) conducted accessibility way-finding audits of all buildings on campus. The purpose of these audits is to provide members of the community with information about the accessible features of the buildings on campus, in order to help everyone better plan their routes. Information contained in the building reviews include:
Locations of main and accessible entrances.
Locations of washrooms, including standard, barrier-free and universal.
Location of bike racks.
Location of water fountains.
Location of elevators.
Location of building directory.
We hope you find this information helpful when planning your trip to campus.
Please see the links below, outlining each building on campus in alphabetical order:
- Alumni Hall
- Anthony P. Toldo – Health Education Centre
- Assumption Hall
- Biology Building
- Cartier Hall
- CAW Student Centre
- Centre for Automotive Research and Education (CARE)
- Chrysler Hall North (CHN)
- Chrysler Hall South (CHS)
- Chrysler Hall Tower (CHT)
- Dillon Hall
- Dr. Murray O’Neil Medical Education Centre
- Ed Lumley Centre for Engineering Innovation
- Erie Hall
- Essex Centre of Research (CORe)
- Essex Hall
- Jackman Dramatic Arts Centre
- Joyce Entrepreneurial Building
- Faculty of Law - Currently Under Construction (for more information about Transforming Windsor Law, please follow this link)
- Human Kinetics Building
- Lambton Tower
- Laurier Hall
- Leddy Library
- Leonard & Dorothy Neal Education Building
- MacDonald Hall
- Main Parking Garage
- Memorial Hall
- Odette School of Business
- Parking Garage on Pitt St.
- School of Social Work
- St. Denis Centre
- Vanier Hall
- Welcome Centre