The Publications area of PAC is responsible for the coordination of approximately 185 publications each year, including:
- VIEW, the award-winning University of Windsor alumni magazine
- The University of Windsor Undergraduate Viewbook
- The University of Windsor Student Admissions Package
- The Office of the President's Annual Highlights Report
- Faculty brochures and program pamphlets
The Publications area offers:
- project coordination/management
- graphic design services for brochures, folders, posters, advertisements and other printed materials
- writing, editing and proofreading
Our creative staff of accredited graphic designers will work with you to create personalized publications with consistent and effective messaging.
All of these project management, editorial and graphic design services are free to the University of Windsor community.
The Publications area also maintains an image library and is responsible for campus-wide adherence to the University of Windsor's visual identity policies, including logo usage.
For more information on how Publication Services can assist your department or unit contact:
Marketing, Publications and Web - Team Lead
Public Affairs, Ext. 4045