Man sitting in an office writing a cheque

Receiving Cheques

Most funding agencies process funds using electronic transfer. If your funding agency sends you a cheque, forward the cheque to ORIS to be processed. We will complete a deposit form and submit the cheque to Accounts Receivable on your behalf, and make the funds available through your research grant account. If this is a new project to be set up, please submit a new ERSO file so that we may establish a research grant account.