To schedule your move-in time for Winter 2021 or your return to campus time please use this link: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/ResidenceMoveIn@uwindsor.ca/bookings/s/mJpJORB4FkmTl_vHOUzgkg2
If you have any difficulty with selecting a time and/or a time is not available when you were hoping to move in or back to residence, please email email@example.com
All new students moving into residence are required to complete the Informed Consent form. We encourage you to complete it electronically prior to your arrival to help save you time when you do arrive. The form can be found here: https://uwindsor.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6MAD2QRhcSgoMdf
- Analog Telephone
- Bathing Suit / Swimwear
- Cleaning Supplies
- Damage Free Adhesive
- Extension Cord
- Flash Light
- Flip Flops
- Food Containers
- Important Documents (School Letters, Health Card, Passport)
- Laundry Supplies
- Linens (See building info page for sizes) & Towels
- Masks (required in accordance to government regulation and/or Public Health guidelines)
- Personal Hygiene Products
- Power Bar
- School Supplies
- Shower Caddy
- Small Cookware (ie. Kettle, Coffee Maker)
- Storage Bins
√ Bed & Mattress
√ Best Friends
√ Closet with Drawers
√ Desk & Chair
√ Drapes / Curtains
√ Apartment-size Fridge
√ Waste Basket
X Candles / Incense
X Furniture / Large Appliances (i.e Exposed Elements)
X Halogen Lamps
X Illegal Items
X Individual Glass Alcohol Bottles
X Mini fridge
X Space Heaters
Thank you for being a part of our residence community! Now that you are leaving, we hope we can make your move out a smooth process! If you are planning on moving out prior to the end of your contract, please review our Cancellation/Withdrawal information and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions/concerns.
When checking out,
- Please use an EXPRESS CHECK OUT ENVELOPE. These envelopes can be found by the mailboxes off the lobby.
- Fill out the information on the envelope, place your keys inside and drop the envelope in the out-going mail slot.
- You are permitted to have one person come into residence to assist you with your move out.
- They must complete the Ontario COVID self-assessment found here at https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/ the day they will be in residence and they must keep a mask on at all times while in the residence building.
- If you have a roommate please ensure your roommate is aware of when the person will be in your room.