MOST COURSES WILL BE ONLINE DURING THE WINTER 2021 TERM
Move-in date for Winter 2021 is Wednesday, January 6, 2021. All students will be assigned a room in Alumni Hall. Another building could be offered as an option if Alumni Hall is at full occupancy
Undergraduate First-Year Students
- Accommodations are guaranteed for first-year students coming directly from high school and who submit their residence application and a $475 deposit by the deadline date of November 9, 2020.
- Applications and deposits received after November 9, 2020, will be assigned based on a first-come, first-serve basis, based on availability.
- Deposits will be credited to Residence Fees.
Beyond First-Year and above students
- Returning residence students, Graduate, Transfer, Exchange and 2nd-year students or higher who submit their residence application and a $475 deposit will be assigned based on first-come, first-serve basis, based on availability
- Deposits will be credited to Residence Fees
How to submit a residence deposit
- Due to the dynamic nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, residence staff is working remotely, and we ask that you submit your residence deposit using web (internet) banking. DO NOT SEND CASH OR CHEQUE.
- when making a payment, the payee is the University of Windsor, and the account number is your student number. To assist you with online banking, please visit our website at http://www.uwindsor.ca/residence/698/payment-info
- for further finance information, you can also visit http://www.uwindsor.ca/finance/student-accounts