Last Day of Winter classes
- April 7th, 2021
No Overnight Guest allowed
- April 7th, 2021 to April 22nd, 2021
Quiet Hours/Relaxed Hours
- Quiet Hours
- April 7th, 2021 from 11:00 pm to April 22nd, 2021 at 7:00 pm
- QUiet Hour Violation $50
- Relaxed Hour
- is from 9:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- April 7th TO April 22, 2021
End of Contract
- April 22nd, 2021
Online Extension Request Form at https://uwindsor.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0PM8ZbuATfH75Gd for April 2021 END OF TERM www.uwindsor.ca/residence under Forms and Documents
- Deadline Date: March 8th, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. – late request charged $100 late fee
- Approved or Denied emails will be sent to your UWin email address
- Academic Reason – $30/day or $140/week
- Non-Academic Reason – $50/day
- Staying in Residence Between Semesters – $30/day or $140/week
- In residence without an approved extension - $125 fine + applicable extension fee
MOVE OUT PROCEDURES
What you have to do:
- You must use an Express Check Out Envelope for your keys when you are leaving residence.
- These envelopes can be found in the lobby of Alumni Hall in the black mailbox by the student mailboxes.
- Drop the envelope in the outgoing mail slot below the black mailbox.
NOTE: Charges will be posted to your SIS account if keys are not returned upon departure.
- Students are required to move out April 22, 2021 or 24 hours after your last scheduled exam whichever comes first
- Those who have submitted an Extension Request form may sign out according to their approved final date
- There will be a $125 fine for students who have not vacated their room by their move-out date
- Please contact email@example.com to confirm your move-out date if you are unsure.
- Items left behind are assumed left to be donated.
- Students who are returning to residence in September 2021 can contact the Storage Box
** There is no longer on-site storage**
- Students need to have their mail forwarded, it will not be held.
- Packages will be held for two weeks and then returned to sender.
- Empty the garbage and recycling
- Empty and clean your refrigerator, DO NOT UNPLUG!
- Remove tape form ceilings, walls and doors
- Return furniture to the original position
- Close your windows and LOCK YOUR DOOR!