Institutional Guiding Principles for Resumption of Campus Activities
The University of Windsor is actively transitioning from our response to the pandemic to planning for a phased approach to our resumption of campus operations. As we monitor the pandemic, the following approaches will guide our planning:
- Our top priority is to provide a safe environment for our staff, faculty and students.
- Our return to campus will be gradual, deliberate and guided by prevailing public health advice and provincial restrictions.
- We will establish a phased approach that will guide our framework and planning.
- We will prioritize critical research associated to COVID-19 and resume other research as approved by public health authorities.
- Staff and faculty will receive considerable advanced notice of their return to work plan and the associated protocols.
- We are committed to advancing the mission of our university while providing an exceptional student experience.
- We will adapt our program delivery in alternative and innovative methods so as to engage our students and support their learning journey.