If you are an individual that requires participation in the rapid antigen testing to access campus, you are required to have a negative test result within 72 hours before accessing campus.
Those coming to campus every day will require a test twice per week. Effective Monday, January 24, the on-campus COVID-19 Testing Centre is now located in the Katzman Lounge of Vanier Hall. Currently, testing is only available for essential staff required to be on-campus, students in residence and individuals who meet one of the following criteria as per the vaccination policy criteria, noted below.
Visit uwindsor.ca/covidtest to book an appointment.
Testing should only take approximately 30 minutes to complete, but please plan for up to a 60-minute wait time should a delay occur.
The testing clinic is available only to faculty, staff and students who meet one of the following criteria. You must be:
- partially vaccinated in accordance with the vaccination policy;
- unvaccinated with an approved exemption in accordance with the vaccination policy; or
- unvaccinated awaiting an exemption determination in accordance with the vaccination policy.
If you receive a negative test result, you will be provided with a confirmation code to enter into your Safe Lancer App COVID-19 Daily Self-Assessment to access campus.
If you receive a positive test result, Health and Safety staff onsite will assist you with next steps and you will not be permitted to access campus.
- be fully vaccinated
- be partially vaccinated (as per the policy definition) and participating in the rapid antigen testing program
- have an approved exemption in accordance with the vaccination policy to participate in the rapid antigen testing program
- have submitted an exemption request in accordance with the vaccination policy and are awaiting a determination of their request and participating in the rapid antigen testing program