College and University Success Preparation (CUSP)
This half-day program is designed for local Windsor / Essex County high school students with ADHD or Learning Disability diagnoses.
CUSP (College and University Success Preparation), is a program designed to give high-school students with ADHD and/or a specific learning disability information to help them make decisions about their academic future.
If you are a student considering college or university anywhere in Ontario, why not spend a morning learning about the kinds of services and supports that will be available when you get there? After that, you're welcome to get to know us by scheduling a campus tour, meeting with a Disability Advisor, or exploring our campus on your own.
Students participating in this program can expect to:
- hear success stories and advice from post-secondary students with ADHD/LD
- learn about the support services available in college/university
- learn about self-advocacy and how to find support
- become aware of some differences between high-school and college/university
- learn about technology that is available to students with LD
- get resource information and be inspired to consider the possibility of university or college
Please select from the following links to...
Feel free to contact us directly with questions about CUSP, the accommodation process or any other issues related to post-secondary transition.