UWindsor Together: Student Mental Health and Remote Learning Services
Two students reading a textbook outside of Dillon Hall

What Should I Do If I Am Concerned About The Behaviour of a Student?

There are a couple of things that you can do if you are concerned about or wish to support a student.

  1. If you believe that a student’s behaviour is an imminent threat to self or others or the campus premises, dial 911 or call Campus Police at ext. 4444 immediately.
  2. In the absence of an emergency, alert the Assessment and Care Team by fillng out a Care Alert. 
  3. You can also contact one of the following people: 

Dr. Danieli Arbex, Student Support Officer
(519) 253-3000 x. 5072
Room 117 CAW Student Centre
Office of the Associate Vice-President, Student Experience

Dr. Mohsan Beg, Psychologist, Clinical Director, Student Counselling Centre
(519)253-3000 x 4616
Room 293 CAW Student Centre
Student Counselling Centre

Ms. Cindy Crump, Director, Student Success and Leadership Centre
(519) 253-3000 x 3440
Room 114 Dillon Hall
Student Success and Leadership Centre

Ms. Lynn Charron, Residence Team Leader
(519) 253-3000 x 5067
Room 49 Vanier Hall
Residence Services

Matthew D'Asti, Director, Campus Community Police
(519) 253-3000 x 5083
Room 127 Joyce Entrepreneur Centre
Campus Community Police