The Student Life Enhancement Fund has been developed to support co-curricular activities that enhance student engagement and the student experience. Requests are considered from any recognized student group, club or registered student, to support activities or events that contribute to the enhancement of student life, the campus community and the larger Windsor/Essex County community.
The fund has previously provided support for:
- Anti-Bullying Week at the University of Windsor
- An international service-learning experience in Singida, Tanzania
- A book launch reception for works created by UWindsor's Editing and Publishing Practicum
- A sustainable education project in the village of Pillao, Peru
- Attendance at the North American Society for Sport Management Conference
- A volunteer placement for leadership training and development work in northern Ghana
- Attendance at the AIESEC National Leadership Development Conference
- SOS Outreach Trip to San Lorenzo del Cubo, Guatemala
- Belize Outreach with Student Nurses
The Student Life Enhancement Fund is administered by the Office of the Associate Vice-President, Student Experience.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.