Provides services and programs to meet the needs of aboriginal students in a culturally supportive atmosphere.
Advising Centre team members helps undergraduate students navigate their academic journey.
Campus Community Police
Working in partnership with the campus community, Campus Community Police are dedicated to creating a safe and secure campus environment.
International Student Centre
The International Student Centre supports international students as they adapt to their new life in Canada. The ISC also facilitates opportunities for international exchange.
This website provides some basic information to help you have a good experience living off-campus. Learn about what you can expect, tips for living with roommates, ways to save money and more.
Residence Services provides a safe and comfortable living environment for students living on campus, which promotes student engagement, leadership, and growth.
Student Accessibility Services
SAS is committed to creating equal access to higher education for all academically qualified students with disabilities, enabling all students to contribute to the fabric of the university community.
Student Counselling Centre
The Student Counselling Centre provides short-term and crisis counselling to University of Windsor students.
Student Health Services
Student Health Services is your family physician's office while on campus. We provide confidential, student-centred health care, including comprehensive medical care, counselling, and referrals.
Student Success and Leadership Centre
The Student Success and Leadership Centre offers a variety of programs and services that can enhance student academic and career success as well as your personal growth. These include programs such as Connecting4Success, LEAD, and STEPS.
Wellness Outreach Office
Find everything you need to live well on campus and access the resources available to you to support you in maintaining your wellbeing, mental health and balance during your university career and to set you up for success in life.
Writing Support Desk
The Writing Support Desk is a service where students can get help with various aspects of their academic writing. Located on the main floor of the Leddy Library.
The Outstanding Scholars Program is for high-achieving students coming out of high school and aims to create a close mentoring relationship between students and faculty through paid research opportunities.
More student services to support your journey...
- Career Development and Experiential Learning is here to help you build bridges between the classroom and the world of work by supporting your career development and connecting you with resources and opportunities to prepare for whatever your goal for after your time at the University of Windsor might be.
- Cooperative Education & Workplace Partnerships helps integrate valuable work experience with classroom learning and professional development activities to ensure that you develop the transferable skills employers are looking for.
- The Cashier's Office is responsible for the assessment and collection of all student fees and charges, including fees for tuition, and numerous miscellaneous administrative fees.
- Food Services prioritizes the campus community's needs, creating healthy, nourishing foods for everyone to enjoy.
- Information Technology Services provides a wide range of services to UWindsor's faculty, staff and students in support of the University's academic, research and administrative goals.
- The Leddy Library, the University’s main campus library, holds over three million items including in excess of 1 million electronic titles and data sets, serving as a foundation for our services for students, faculty, staff, and the local community.
- The Office of the Registrar supports our students by providing them with information on admissions, fees, financial aid, course registration, academic progress and official documents like transcripts to assist in your success.
- The Student Awards and Financial Aid Office is dedicated to assisting students in meeting their financial obligations with respect to their post-secondary educational costs.