The Office of Student Experience is here to support your success both inside and outside of the classroom!
We offer programs and services that help students transition to and through university life, support students in maintaining their wellbeing and mental health, encourage leadership development, fund co-curricular activities, enhance student support and engagement, and assist with off-campus living! Check out our services below.
Provides services and programs to meet the needs of aboriginal students in a culturally supportive atmosphere.
Bounce Back is a program designed to support students who are struggling to find success during their post-secondary experience, through a holistic approach to student success.
Find everything you need to live well on campus and access the resources available to you to support you in maintaining your wellbeing, mental health and balance during your university career and to set you up for success in life.
UWindsor has developed a broad range of student exchange partnerships with other universities and post-secondary institutions around the world.
International Student Centre
The International Student Centre supports international students as they adapt to their new life in Canada. The ISC also facilitates opportunities for international exchange.
This website provides some basic information to help you have a good experience living off-campus. Learn about what you can expect, tips for living with roommates, ways to save money and more.
A variety of programs and events designed to help ease the transition for incoming first-year students here at the University of Windsor.
The Outstanding Scholars Program is for high-achieving students coming out of high school and aims to create a close mentoring relationship between students and faculty through paid research opportunities.
Residence Services provides a safe and comfortable living environment for students living on campus, which promotes student engagement, leadership, and growth.
Student Accessibility Services
SAS is committed to creating equal access to higher education for all academically qualified students with disabilities, enabling all students to contribute to the fabric of the university community.
Student Counselling Centre
The Student Counselling Centre provides short-term and crisis counselling to University of Windsor students.
Student Health Services
Student Health Services is your family physician's office while on campus. We provide confidential, student-centred health care, including comprehensive medical care, counselling, and referrals.
Student Success and Leadership Centre
The Student Success and Leadership Centre offers a variety of programs and services that can enhance student academic and career success as well as your personal growth.
More student services to support your journey...
- Career Development and Experiential Learning is here to help you build bridges between the classroom and the world of work by supporting your career development and connecting you with resources and opportunities to prepare for whatever your goal for after your time at the University of Windsor might be.
- Cooperative Education & Workplace Partnerships helps integrate valuable work experience with classroom learning and professional development activities to ensure that you develop the transferable skills employers are looking for.
- The Cashier's Office is responsible for the assessment and collection of all student fees and charges, including fees for tuition, and numerous miscellaneous administrative fees.
- Food Services prioritizes the campus community's needs, creating healthy, nourishing foods for everyone to enjoy.
- Information Technology Services provides a wide range of services to UWindsor's faculty, staff and students in support of the University's academic, research and administrative goals.
- The Leddy Library, the University’s main campus library, holds over three million items including in excess of 1 million electronic titles and data sets, serving as a foundation for our services for students, faculty, staff, and the local community.
- The Office of the Registrar supports our students by providing them with information on admissions, fees, financial aid, course registration, academic progress and official documents like transcripts to assist in your success.
- The Student Awards and Financial Aid Office is dedicated to assisting students in meeting their financial obligations with respect to their post-secondary educational costs.