Are the Student Counselling Centre services free?
What can I expect at my first Student Counselling Centre visit?
What are common reasons people go to counselling or seek one of the mental health and wellness resources listed?
• Extreme sadness
• Overwhelming stress
• Physical or mental illness
• Family issues
• Identity confusion
• Time management
• Illness or death of a loved one
• The end of important relationships
• Moving away from home
• Financial concerns
• Past traumatic experiences
• Other mental health challenges
Have more wellness questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.