All UWindsor students will now have access to 24/7 counselling services with the campus-wide launch of the My Student Support Program (MySSP), a program offered by a partnership between the University of Windsor and the University of Windsor Students’ Alliance (UWSA).
What is MySSP? Support when you need it. Any time, anywhere.
- Free confidential counselling by licensed counsellors
- Available 24/7 via call or text
- At any given time, students have access to 35+ languages/cultures. Program supports 140+ languages/cultures across their entire clinical network (access within 24-48 hours)
- App downloadable in simplified Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Spanish, English, and French (with Hindi to be added soon!)
- Resource library for common student concerns (e.g. relationships, homesickness)
- International phone number for when traveling abroad
Reach by phone:
Outside of North America?
Download My SSP on your mobile device:
Call or chat using the broswer version: www.mystudentsupport.com
What can MySSP counsellors help with?
- Stress, anxiety, feeling overwhelmed
- Sadness, loneliness, homesickness
- Relationships with family, friends, roommates
- Procrastination and trouble studying
- Worries about upcoming exams or academic performance
- And lots more!
It is better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it! Don't delay, download the app today!
MySSP App Features:
Want to help spread the word on campus?
Did you know that MySSP is available for UWindsor alumni up to 5-year post-graduation? As you transition from the University of Windsor to the working world, we want to continue to provide you with the tools and resources to help support you in your journey.