Transfer Information

Find Transfer Information

Much of this information is posted at ONTransfer, your guide to credit transfer for colleges and universities in Ontario.

For all other transfer inquiries contact:

Visit ONTransfer

How to Apply

You can apply by using the OUAC 105 application form available at the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre.

Visit Ontario Universities’ Application Centre

Awards, Bursaries and Scholarships

Canadian/Permanent Resident full-time students who are direct transfers from a Canadian college by way of a UWindsor articulation agreement or a Canadian or U.S. university (excluding second-entry programs) will be considered for an award depending on transferring averages.

Visit Student Awards

Residence Life

UWindsor has a variety of living choices for transfer and mature students on campus. See our facilities and take a virtual tour by visiting Residence Service's website or visit us in person!

Visit Reseidence Services

Download our Transfer Student Information Guide (pdf)