What is the conference about?
- Leadership and Community! Now more than ever, in these challenging times, we need to come together as a community.
- Visit our “About” page
Where is the conference held?
- Online (we will be sending information to join the conference on Zoom and through Gather.Town
Why should I attend?
- Team-building opportunities
- Interesting and challenging workshops
- Hear from keynote speaker and two-time Olympic athlete Noelle Montcalm.
When is it?
- February 11 and 12, 2022
What types of activities will be offered?
- There will be a simulated climb to Mount Everest on Friday, February 11, 2022 (please register prior to February
- Panel discussions about leadership strategies within divergent contexts.
Who is the keynote speaker?
- Two-time Olympian Noel Montcalm.
How much is it to attend?
- Participants will pay nothing! It's free and you could win prizes for attending and participating in the conference.
How do I register?
- Online registration is available now
How do I request special accommodations?
- You can request accommodations on the Registration form.
How is the day structured?
- See our conference schedule for regularly updated information
Can I bring guests who are not UWindsor students?
Who can attend?
- Anyone over the age of 16 is welcome!
- Students, guests, family, faculty and staff
What is the dress code?
- Business casual is preferred! Sometimes you might have your camera on. You should also plan to have a profile picture on the Zoom calls.