The Service Excellence Guide outlines the Service Excellence Vision, which articulates the type of service culture that we want to create and the Service Excellence Standards, which help to clarify the behaviours and actions that promote and support our service excellence efforts. Together, they encourage mutual respect, open communication, critical thinking, innovative problem solving and accountability. It also includes practical information and tips for putting the Service Standards in action.
Select the image below to download/view the Service Excellence Guide
The guide includes the following content areas:
- Our Service Excellence Vision and Standards
- Applying the Standards to Our Service Interactions
- Guidelines for Online Communication
- Guidelines for Telephone Interactions
- Guidelines for In-person Interactions
- Managing Difficult Service Interactions
- Words Matter: Using Inclusive Language in Our Interactions
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Accessible Customer Service
- Supporting Students with Mental Health Concerns
The information found in the guide is also available in stand alone information sheets for easy reference. Select the image or text below to download/view each information sheet.