Women's and Gender Studies TA Positions
- Download the Assistantship Application Form [Word .docx]
- View current Women's and Gender Studies Course Descriptions in the online academic calendar
- All TAs & GAs are required to complete mandatory employment training, found at uwindsor.ca/requiredtraining
- Read about Christine Rossi's TA experience
- Read about Dynamic Dscussions presented by Christine Rossi and Emily D'Alimonte
The Faculty of Graduate Studies annual orientation workshop for new Graduate and Teaching Assistants (GAs and TAs) from all faculties and departments will be held as a virtual live event on Wednesday, September 7, 2022, from 3p.m. to 5p.m. EST.
The session is specifically geared toward new GAs and TAs; it will be recorded and made available for subsequent viewing on the event webpage.
The agenda and link to join the event will be provided later in the Summer (no registration required for the FGS workshop).
The GATA Network will be hosting GATAcademy, a 5-day professional development virtual event with interactive workshops for both new and experienced GAs and TAs. from August 29 to September 2, 2022. The schedule and registration information for the GATAcademy workshops is forthcoming and will be posted on the GATA Network webpage at: http://www.uwindsor.ca/ctl/388/gata.
The GA/TA Handbook is another valuable resource on various aspects of the roles of GAs and TAs and includes tips on grading, leading tutorials and labs, conflict resolution, etc. The handbook has been developed by the GA/TA Network team and can be downloaded from their blog.