Women's and Gender Studies TA Positions
All positions for Fall 2020 have now been filled. Please check back in October/November for Winter 2021 positions.
- Download the Assistantship Application Form [Word .docx]
- View current Women's and Gender Studies Course Descriptions in the online academic calendar
- All TAs & GAs are required to complete mandatory employment training, found at uwindsor.ca/requiredtraining
- Read about Christine Rossi's TA experience
- Read about Dynamic Dscussions presented by Christine Rossi and Emily D'Alimonte
The 2020 GATAcademy will be held Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 9:00-2:30pm in room TBA.
The 2020 annual orientation of new Teaching Assistants is Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 3:00-4:30pm in Toldo, room 200.
The GA/TA Handbook is another valuable resource on various aspects of the roles of GAs and TAs and includes tips on grading, leading tutorials and labs, conflict resolution, etc. The handbook has been developed by the GA/TA Network team and can be downloaded from their blog.