A lunchtime session today will highlight career options for graduates of programs in the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
UWindsor alumni will return to campus to share how their degrees led them to interesting and fulfilling careers.
Hear about their journeys from students to professionals:
- Beth Ann Prince (BA 1991 sociology), manager of marketing and community investment for Windsor Family Credit Union;
- Christopher Lawrence Menard (BA 2012 English language and literature), cultural development coordinator for the City of Windsor;
- Jude Abu-Zaineh (BA 2014 communication studies and visual arts), executive and fund development assistant for the Art Gallery of Windsor;
- Liam Price (dBA 2015 rama and communications), international communications for Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles;
- Mark Lefebvre BA 1988 (acting), founder of Stilt Guys;
- Oliga Tserakhava (BA 2008 psychology), employee engagement and development coordinator for the University of Windsor;
- Shannon Ciampa (BA 1999 sociology), special projects coordinator for the Multicultural Council of Windsor and Essex County;
- Tanya Antoniw (BA 2009, MA 2011 political science), executive director of Workforce WindsorEssex.
Presented by Career and Employment Services and the Office of Alumni Affairs, the event begins at noon, Tuesday, March 8 in Katzman Lounge, Vanier Hall. It is free, open to all, and will offer light refreshments.