Today, Dec. 3, is GivingTuesday, an international day to promote philanthropy.
Show your Lancer pride by supporting campus projects — seven have been chosen to highlight the diversity of great things happening at the University of Windsor:
- Campus Food Bank
- Crafting for a Cure Craft-a-thon
- Central European Choir Tour
- The Liberty Project
- Children's Aid Foundation Scholarship
- Cities and Climate Action Forum
- Organic Waste Diversion
To join the fun, visit #GivingTuesday hubs on campus to learn more about the different projects and make a donation:
- CAW Student Centre Commons, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- SoCA Armouries, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Other ways to support Giving Tuesday include:
- Non-perishable food items will be collected Dec. 3 at the CAW Student Centre from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., or downtown at the Armouries from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Leddy Library will allow users to pay overdue fees on materials by donating non-perishable food items.
- Mare Nostrum restaurant will invite patrons that day to round up their bills and donate the difference.
You can also make a monetary contribution online at www.uwindsor.ca/givingtuesday.