The Department of Human Resources invites the campus community to the annual Employee Recognition Awards reception, January 31 from 3 to 4:30 p.m. in the Alumni Auditorium, CAW Student Centre.
At this event, Employee Recognition Awards will be presented to the following individuals and teams:
- Service Excellence Award (Individual) – Susan Dennison, lab and education co-ordinator, Faculty of Nursing.
- Service Excellence Award (the First Five Years of Employment) – Melissa Gabrieau, animal care technician, Central Animal Care Facility.
- Excellence in Leadership Award – Nick Baker, director, Office of Open Learning.
- Impact Award (Individual) – Aaron Dickau, gardener, Housekeeping and Grounds.
- Impact Award (Team) – Teaching Awards Nomination Team, members: Beverley Hamilton (academic initiatives officer, Office of the Provost and Vice-President, Academic), Peter Marval (media artist, Centre for Teaching and Learning), and Jessica Raffoul (teaching and learning research and communications co-ordinator, Centre for Teaching and Learning).
- “U” Make a Difference Award – Frank Jeney, Lancer Recreation assistant/fitness co-ordinator, Athletics and Recreational Services.
- Excellence in Health & Safety Award – Dave Yott, acquisitions/production and ILLO co-ordinator, Leddy Library.