Phone: (519) 253-3000 ext 3839
Office: Room 3327, Leonard & Dorothy Neal Education Building
Professor, Ph.D. University of Toronto
- Educational Administration
- Policy and Leadership
- Comparative and International Education
- Critical Pedagogy
- Sociocultural Contexts of Education
- Education and Social justice
- Gender and Education
- Educational Foundations, Law and Ethics
- 80-529 Theories of Educational Administration
- 80-621 Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
- 80-515 Comparative & International Education
- 80-550 Contemporary Issues in Education
- 80-565 Sociological Aspects of Education
PhD., University of Toronto
M.A., University of Toronto
B.Ed., University of Alberta
Dip.Ed. University of Alberta
Recent Graduate Supervision
Karen Roland, Examining the Under-representation of Aboriginal Scholars in the Ontario Professoriate: Policy Implications for Faculty Recruitment and Retention (PhD) .
Joanne Kruczek, Identifying Language Minority Students’ Support Needs in a Diverse Classroom Environment: A Case study of ESL High School Students’ Perceptions of their Experiences.
Rachel Olivero, Becoming an Anti-Racist Educator: Bridging the Gap, Between Theory Practice.