The Board of Governors is responsible for the oversight of all operational aspects of the University.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- approving strategic directions
- operating and capital budgets
- property acquisition and construction
- establishing appropriate controls
- accountabilities for the University’s financial, human and physical resources
The Board of Governors also has bylaws and policies that guide its activities.
You can contact the Board of Governors at firstname.lastname@example.org