Career and Employment Services helps students build bridges between the classroom and the working world. Our main goal is to assist students to obtain post-graduation employment. We offer programs and resources designed to assist you with career planning, job search strategies, resume writing, interview preparation, and more.
How can we help?
- I need help deciding on a career
- I need a job
- I need help with my resume
- I have an interview coming up
- I'd like a complete list of your online resources
- Workshops: Career and Employment Services conducts a regular series of free workshops for students and alumni, which cover a variety of topics related to career development and employment readiness.
- Individual Career Appointments: One-on-one appointments are available for several topics, including career planning, interest testing, interview preparation, job search, mock interviews, portfolio development, resume and cover letter writing, and more.
To schedule an appointment, log in to mySuccess and click on the blue bar that reads Book an Appointment.
- Drop-in Services: Drop in to a Peer Resume Clinic to have your resume reviewed or get basic resume writing information from one of our specially trained students. Alternatively, stop by during Career Services drop-in hours to meet in person with a staff member about any career planning or employment readiness questions.
To see available drop-in hours, consult the Career Events Calendar via mySuccess.
- Events: We work with employers to coordinate networking and recruitment events throughout the year, including regular Employer Information Sessions. Our most popular events include the Annual Job Fair (in January) and the Graduate and Professional Schools Fair (October).
- Job Postings: Log in to mySuccess to browse a list of open positions targeted to University of Windsor students and recent graduates. Full-time, part-time, summer, contract, volunteer, and international opportunities are available.
- Online Resources: Read dozens of original student-centred documents created to help University of Windsor students and recent graduates navigate the career planning and job seeking processes effectively.
mySuccess is our online tool for current UWindsor students and recent alumni. Use it to view workshop dates and times, drop-in hours, events, online resources, and job postings or to book an individual appointment.
Log in to mySuccess with your UWin ID and password, then click on Career to get started.
The Career and Employment Services office is open to students from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday. If you have a specific question about any of our services, we encourage you to get in touch:
Joyce Entrepreneurship Centre, Suite #100
(519) 253-3000 ext. 3895