When you begin the application submission, you will be transferred to the University of Windsor Graduate Applications website where you will complete and submit your initial online application.
Note: to be eligible for and receive an entrance scholarship (see Scholarships and Awards), a full application package must be completed and approved.
Step 1: Complete the initial online application
- Review the detailed instructions for completing the initial online application (will open up in a new window) and return to this page
- Log in to the application website and create an account if you do not already have one.
- Note: Current and former UWindsor students must also create an account in the application website. Your UWin ID and pasword will not give you to access to this site.
- Complete the application
- Pay the application fee
- Click the "Submit Application" bar
If you have successfully submitted your application you will see a confirmation number on the screen.
Once your application and payment have been processed, you will receive an application acknowledgement email. Note that it may take up to two business days to receive this email.
In addition, to allow our electronic Graduate Application System (eGAS) to be updated with your information, please wait at least 24 hours after receiving the application acknowledgement email before following the steps below.
Step 2: Activate UWin ID
If you already have an active UWin ID proceed to Step 3.
- Use the student number and personal access code provided in the email from Step 1 to activate your UWin account.
- You will receive an email with your activated UWin username and password.
Step 3: Upload your documents to eGAS
- Follow the instructions in the confirmation email from Step 1 to log into the University's electronic graduate application system (eGAS) with your activated UWin username and password and upload your required documents (in PDF format)
- An automatic email will be sent out to referees, if required in Step 1.
- Once you have uploaded all required documents, select "Submit Application".
- If your documents are double-sided, be sure to scan and submit both sides of each document.
If you have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 4: Track your application on eGAS
- To view the status of your application, please log onto eGAS (as described in Step 3) with your UWin ID and password.
- The status of your application will automatically populate after authentication.
- Note: graduate applicants cannot view their application status through the UWinsite "Applicant Homepage", only through eGAS.
Ready to begin your application?