System Upgrade Alert:
Due to system upgrades, the application system is currently unavailable for applicants to graduate programs.
For updates please continue to check back on this webpage.
When you begin the application submission, you will be transferred to the University of Windsor Graduate Applications website where you will complete and submit your application. You will be required to create an Account (if you do not already have one). Uploading documents and review of your application takes place at the University of Windsor.
Note: to be eligible for and receive an entrance scholarship (see Scholarships and Awards), a full application package must be completed and approved.
Step 1: Complete the online application
- Review the detailed step-by-step instructions for completing the online applications (will open up in a new window).
- Pay the application fee.
- Click the "Submit Application" bar.
If you have successfully submitted your application you will see a confirmation number on the screen.
You will receive an email with further instructions how to proceed to Step 2. You will receive the confirmation email once your application and payment have been processed. Please note that this may take up to two business days.
Step 2: Activate UWin ID
If you already have an active UWin ID proceed to Step 3.
- Use the student number and personal access code provided in the email from Step 1 to activate your UWin account.
- You will receive an email with your activated UWin username and password.
Step 3: Upload your Documents
- Follow the instructions in the confirmation email from Step 1 to log into the University's electronic application system (eGAS) with your activated UWin username and password and upload your required documents (in PDF format)
- An automatic email will be sent out to referees, if required in Step 1.
- Once you have uploaded all required documents, select "Submit Application".
- If your documents are double-sided, be sure to scan and submit both sides of each document.
- If you have any questions contact email@example.com.
Step 4: Tracking your Application
- To view the status of your application, please log onto eGAS (as described in Step 3) with your UWin ID and password.
- The status of your application will automatically populate after authentication.
- Note: graduate applicants cannot view their application status through the UWinsite "Applicant Homepage", only through eGAS.
Applications unavailable due to system upgrades System Upgrade Alert: due to system upgrades, the application system is currently unavailable for applicants to graduate programs. For updates please check back on this webpage.