Azadeh Babaghaderi, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Finance
253-3000 ext. 3119
Office: OB 437
- Ph.D. Concordia University, Finance, 2021.
- M.B.A. University of Northern Iowa, 2012.
- M.Sc. Shahid Beheshi University, Tehran, Iran, 2008.
- B.A. Shahid Beheshi University, Business Administration, 2005.
- Corporate restructuring and spinoffs
- Corporate Governance
- Transparency and stakeholder communication
- Real estate
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental issues in Corporate Finance
- Executive Compensation
- Kolahgar, S.; Babaghaderi, A. & Bhabra, H.S. (2021). Corporate communication as a governance mechanism: A content analysis of corporate public disclosures. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18 (3), 438-468, https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i3siart16.
- Thompson, F., Zaman, M., Kolahgar, S., & Babaghaderi, A. (2012). An analysis of the Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation's deficit and scenarios in determining adequate premiums to cover claim experience. Pensions: An International Journal, 17 (1), 36-45, http://doi.org/10.1057/pm.2011.31.
- Thompson, F., Zaman, M., Kolahgar, S., & Babaghaderi, A. (2012). A control theory approach to determining premiums and coverage in relation to externalities associated with pension benefit guarantee insurance. Public and Municipal Finance, 1 (2), 7-13.