At Odette, we aim to be among the most productive and progressive business schools in Canada, measured by the publication of high-impact research articles in leading academic journals. As the state of business constantly evolves, our goal is to continually be at the forefront of analysis and understanding with relevant research studies that benefit students, business scholars, and the business community.
We are a methodologically diverse school that promotes discipline-based and interdisciplinary research grounded in theory, focused on both practice-driven intellectual contributions and business education. In particular, our faculty has committed its research endeavors to the following six fundamental issues:
- Leadership and Governance
- Transformation, Innovation and Organizational Performance
- The Economy of the Future
- International Business
- Business Education
- Corporate Social Responsibility
I'd like to congratulate our faculty on their multi-facted research impact. We invite our communities of academia and practice to approach professors if you wish to learn more about their areas of research. You can also learn more about the interesting and engaging research activities taking place at Odette:
- The 2022 Odette Annual Research Report reflects Odette faculty research output for the calendar year 2022.
- BREW - "Business Research EveryWhere" is a newsletter posted quarterly. Read about interesting research-related activities and upcoming events by subscribing to BREW.
The Odette School of Business is an Institutional Partner with Instats, an online ecosystem designed to enrich global research communities by providing cutting-edge training and expert support. Faculty members and students are able to take advantage of discounts on online courses and training.