- The Truth and Reconciliation Commission
- The Calls to Action
- University Principles on Indigenous Education
- Foundation Series Sessions
- What is Indigenous Knowledge?
- The Conversation Articles
What are Indigenous Protocols?
- How do you build relationships with Elders?
- Whose land am I on?
- Land Acknowledgements
How do I connect with Indigenous communities?
- How to Build Relationship?
- Indigenous Resources in Windsor
- First Nations communities near Windsor
- Engaging with Indigenous businesses: Indigenous owned and operated
How do I find out about Indigenous Pedagogies?
- Lessons of the First Nation Seven Teachings
- Marie Eshkibok-Trudeau
- First Nations Pedagogy
- National Gathering for Indigenous Education
Where can I find resources about Residential Schools?
Where do I find out about the Indigenous Languages in this area?
- Online Nishnaabe-language Immersion
- Anikowaajimowinan - Sharing generations of Traditional Anishinaabe Knowledge
- The Ojibwe People’s Dictionary
How are different universities addressing Indigenization?
- Indigenizing the campus/course
- Strategic Plans
- On-Campus Resources
What are Disciplinary specific resources to Indigenize my course?
What do Indigenized syllabi look like?
- University Courses
- Recommended Readings
- Websites with resources