Campus food service outlets will open on a reduced operating schedule until classes begin.
On Tuesday and Wednesday, January 3 and 4:
- The Marketplace in the CAW Student Centre will operate 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Dividends in the Odette Building will operate 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Bru in Alumni Hall will operate 5 to 11 p.m.
- The Crocodile Grill in Vanier Hall will serve breakfast from 9 a.m. to noon both days, and dinner from 5 to 9 p.m. Tuesday and to 11 p.m. Wednesday.
- The Tim Hortons outlets in the student centre and the Centre for Engineering Innovation are closed.
All the above locations will resume regular business hours on Thursday, January 5. The cafés in the Leddy Library and Toldo Health Education Centre will re-open Monday, January 10. Find a detailed schedule on the Food Services website.