Register today to learn all about Snapchat with UWindsor social media coordinator Tim Brunet and expert snappers Jackie Mellish of residence services, Naomi Pelkey of liaison and student recruitment, and Cherry Theresanathan of media and educational technologies.
“Up and Running with Snapchat” participants will:
- open a personal or work account in the image messaging app;
- learn how to use the majority of snapchat features;
- learn about advertising opportunities;
- consider community engagement strategies;
- receive tips for coaching models and speakers;
- participate in a brainstorming session for content;
- learn how to integrate snapchat into UWindsor social media channels;
- receive information regarding the growth of Snapchat in North America;
- integrate communication strategies with the UWindsor brand.
Registrants will need a smart mobile device to participate in this workshop. No previous experience or knowledge of Snapchat is required. Students, faculty, staff, and community members are welcome to attend but must register in advance.
The two-hour session is set for 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, June 20, in room 107, Welcome Centre. Space is limited, so register early through the online form.