Three Food Services outlets will serve patrons today — Wednesday, Jan. 2 — with more services opening Thursday with the start of classes, and all businesses returning to regular hours on Monday, Jan. 7.
Today, the Tim Hortons in the Centre for Engineering Innovation will open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., the Marketplace in the CAW Student Centre will open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and the Crocodile Grill in Vanier Hall will open for dinner from 5 to 11 p.m.
- The Crocodile will also operate Thursday and Friday from 7:45 to 11 a.m. and 7 to 11 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 7 to 11 p.m.
- The UClub in Vanier Hall will serve dinner Thursday through Sunday, 4:30 to 7 p.m.
- The Bru in Alumni Hall will open Thursday through Sunday, 5 to 11 p.m.
- The Marketplace will operate 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- The Starbucks in the Toldo Health Education Centre will open Thursday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- The Dividends in the Odette Building will operate Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- The CEI Tim Hortons Express will operate Thursday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.