In person workshop offerings:
- Job Search 101: Learn how to effectively use job boards and online searches to start your job search.
- Advanced Job Search: Searching for a full time job can itself be a full time job! Learn how to work smarter, not harder, by tapping into potential job opportunities before they are advertised.
- Preparing for the Job Fair: Get the most out of the Annual Job Fair, held each January, by learning what to bring, what to wear, and how to present yourself in a professional manner to make a positive first impression.
Available online workshops:
- What is Labour Market Information? This webinar will teach you what labour market information is, why it is important, how to find it, and how to use it to give you an advantage in your career.
- InControl: Using LinkedIn to Build your Professional Network: This two part online workshop will introduce you to how to create a LinkedIn profile (Part 1) and how to use LinkedIn as a networking and job seeking tool (Part 2).
If you would require a transcribed version of the audio for these online workshops, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual Career Appointments
Our one-on-one Job Search Techniques career advising appointment is designed to help students identify employment goals, match skills and experience, research and access employer information, and develop a personalized job search plan that gets results.