- The MA in Criminology is designed to meet the growing demand for highly qualified personnel in criminology.
- It prepares students for research and leadership in related industry fields and academia.
- The Department provides students with research tools, a knowledge base, and critical thinking skills in a scholarly and collaborative environment.
- Students who enter into our thoughtfully designed program find that it offers an inclusive education that encourages discovery, and the expansion of their own creative ideas
- Course stream
- Thesis stream
- An MA thesis project enables graduates to review, report on, and disseminate relevant research to policy stakeholders, and help develop new ideas to redress concerns identified in contemporary criminology
Program Specific Admission Requirements
Deadline for Fall: January 22 (Applicants may be considered after the deadline has passed based on space and availability)
Minimum TOEFL: IBT-83
Minimum IELTS: 6.5
Minimum Pearson: 65
Two academic Referee Assessments
Statement of Interest or Plan of Study
Curriculum Vitae or Resume
Program Stream Option Form