- Accelerate your engineering career by obtaining a Master of Engineering Management (MEM) degree from the University of Windsor.
- As Ontario’s only weekend engineering management degree, the two-year, interdisciplinary program offered by the Faculty of Engineering and the Odette School of Business allows working professionals to earn their master’s degree without interrupting their careers.
- MEM graduates are ready to occupy leadership roles in multinational engineering and technical enterprises and contribute to manufacturing strategies, corporate innovation and operations management.
- Courses offered Friday evenings & Saturdays.
- Students acquire core competencies in applied finance, administration, market research, engineering design and product management.
- A two-term capstone project gives students the opportunity to work with their employer or local industry partners under the supervision of seasoned UWindsor faculty members, entrepreneurs and professional engineers.
Practical Specialization Areas
- Manufacturing Strategy
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Project Management
Program Specific Admission Requirements
Deadline for Fall:
International applications for Fall 2019 are no longer accepted. Domestic applications are still available.
Minimum TOEFL: IBT-100
Minimum IELTS: 7.0
Minimum Pearson: 68
Two Reference Letters
Statement of Purpose
Minimum 2 years of work experience in an engineering related field