- Our Master’s programs in English with fields in Literature & Language and Literature & Creative Writing, prepare students to understand the power of language, and to develop their critical and creative thinking and writing skills.
- Students pursue these programs in a collegial and supportive environment with internationally renowned faculty dedicated to research, teaching, and publishing.
- Our department offers various learning and internship opportunities including a graduate seminar in composition pedagogy unique in Canada.
- We publish two international literary journals (Windsor ReView and Rampike); support two in-house student journals and an international website (thesicklytaper.com); and host a vibrant series of literary readings and scholarly presentations as well as a Writer in Residence and a Resident Writing Professional.
- As our Creative Writing program is an MA rather than a terminal MFA, graduating students also have the option to proceed into English PhD programs.
MA in English with Fields in Literature & Language and Literature & Creative Writing
Program Specific Admission Requirements
Deadline for Fall: July 1
Deadline for Winter: November 1
Minimum TOEFL: IBT-100
Minimum IELTS: 7.0
Minimum Pearson: 68
Statement of Purpose