- The Master of Management is a unique program that offers you the benefits of a world-class business education with the personal touch of a small school.
- The knowledge you acquire will serve as the foundation for your career as a business professional and a leader.
- Our graduates enjoy careers in private industry and government in human resources, finance, accounting, and supply chain management positions within Canada and abroad.
- A fixed curriculum to learn business principles while focusing on your specialization.
- Begin and end your studies with the same cohort of students.
- Limited class size, and personal interaction with faculty
- Dedicated program administration staff.
- Have an employment program to assist in developing your career portfolio.
- In addition, you will be given unlimited access to one-on-one appointments with a career advisor. You will be encouraged to practice your interviewing skills using video play-back technology.
The Master of Management offers a September & January intake in:
- International Accounting and Finance
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Quantitative Studies
- Business Strategy
- Business Communications
Program Specific Admission Requirements
Deadline for Fall: March 1
Deadline for Winter: July 1
Deadline for Summer: -
Minimum TOEFL: IBT-100
Minimum IELTS: 7.0
Minimum Pearson: 68
Letter of Intent
Upon acceptance of an offer of admission a deposit of $4000 is due within 21-days. Please refer to the information on deposits included with your offer.