- The Master of Medical Biotechnology is a professional program that provides students with both a solid foundation of the theoretical concepts and practical industrially- applicable laboratory technique experiences used in medical biotechnology industries.
- In addition, students will also receive training in business plan development and product commercialization.
- The skills and knowledge taught in this program will allow you to develop a successful career in biotech entrepreneurship, medical and pharmaceutical materials characterization, medical diagnostics or biotechnology product development/monitoring.
- In addition, the Master of Medical Biotechnology program can be a route for career advancement if you are currently employed in biotechnology and/or related medical and pharmaceutical industries.
- The courses will have multi-disciplinary relevance and provide the practical knowledge required to excel in the complex environment of Medical Biotechnology.
Program Specific Admission Requirements
Deadline for Fall: March 1
Deadline for Winter: July 1
Minimum TOEFL: IBT-83
Minimum IELTS: 6.5
Applicants must submit a Statement of Objectives
Two letters of References
Upon acceptance of an offer of admission a deposit of $4000 is due within 21-days. Please refer to the information on deposits included with your offer.