University Information Technology (IT) policies, as well as those applicable institutional policies that include the use of campus related information technologies, are identified in the section below.
Please note that this policy listing is for reference only and may not be comprehensive of all University policies that may involve information technology.
IT Policies (PDF Format)
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Backup and Restoration Policy
- Digital Password Management Policy
- Electronic Communication with Students Policy
- Electronic Device Security Policy
- IT Identity and Access Management Policy
- IT Incident Management Policy
- IT Information Risk Management and Assessment Policy
- IT Problem Management Policy
- IT Source Control Policy
- Wireless Network Policy
Further questions regarding these policies can be referred to the Office of the Executive Director, IT Services.