- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)
- National Council on Ethics in Human Research (NCEHR)
- Nuremberg Code
- Belmont Report
March 21, 2019: Online Research: Challenges and Ethical Solutions
- First Nations Information Governance Centre
- International Council for Harmonisation of Technical Requirements for Pharmaceuticals for Human Use (ICH)
- Research Ethics Guidelines
- 2018 international human subjects research contacts and regulations
Please note that if you intend to complete research and utilize the University of Windsor Psychology Participant Pool, then you are required to follow the Participant Pool Researcher Manual.
Please note that you should obtain a "conditional letter" of clearance from the University Research Ethics Board before submitting your application to either school board.
Available to Undergraduate medical students currently enrolled in their 1st or 2nd year within the Windsor program of the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry.
Note: If you have SWORP funding, you will apply to the Windsor Regional Hospital Research Ethics Board first, and then come to the UWindsor Research Ethics Board.