Key Control


Key Control

Key Control is located in Room 11B, 2601 Union Street, north of Collage Avenue and in between Patricia Road and Sunset Avenue.

You can contact key control via Extension 2855.

Key Control produces and distributes new keys and door access cards for buildings and rooms on campus. If you or a colleague require(s) a key or access card, please consult the Key Control website.

Here, you will find the following important documents:

  • Key Request Form
  • Access Card Request Form
  • Maintenance Services Department Authorization Form

Keys must be picked up in person.


Note: This site is a living document, the goal of which is to improve, in some small way, the working lives of University of Windsor faculty. We are eager to collaborate with the campus community to better this service over time. If you can identify any knowledge gaps, missing resources, or outdated or erroneous information on this site, please contact without hesitation.