Francine Schlosser, Ph.D.
Odette Professor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Office: OB 443
- Ph.D. University of Waterloo, Management Sciences, 2004.
- M.B.A. University of Windsor, 1992.
- B.B.A. Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Business Administration, 1987.
- International student and migrant resilience
- Career Transition
- Entrepreneurship Pedagogy and Mentoring
- Schlosser, Fl; Lam, D. & Kerr, G. (2021). Intelligent careers of a resilient mobile workforce: Edu-immigrants. International Migration, http://doi.org/10.1111/imig.12852. [April]
- de Azevedo, M.C.; Schlosser, F. & McPhee, D. (2020). Building organizational innovation through HRM, employee voice and engagement. Personnel Review, 15 (2), http://doi.org/10.1108/PR-12-2019-0687.
- McPhee, D., Schlosser, F., & Samnani, A. (2019). A moderated-mediated model of youth safety. Personnel Review, 48 (7), 1866-1885, http://doi.org/10.1108/PR-10-2018-0394.
- Roy, N., Schlosser, F., & Pasek, Z. (2019). Stimulating entrepreneurial interest in engineers through an experiential and multidisciplinary course collaboration. Entrepreneurship Education and Pedagogy, http://doi.org/10.1177/2515127419856602.
- Kerr, G., Schlosser, F., & Golob, M. (2017). Leisure activities and social capital development by immigrant serial/portfolio and lifestyle entrepreneurs. Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship, 22 (4), 1-25, http://doi.org/10.1142/S1084946717500261.
- Schlosser, F., McPhee, D., & Forsyth, J. (2016). Chance events and executive career rebranding: Implications for career coaches and non-profit HRM. Human Resource Management (US), 56 (4), 571-591, http://doi.org/10.1002/hrm.21789.
- Schlosser, F. (2014). Identifying and differentiating key employees from owners and other employees in SMEs. Journal of Small Business Management, 53 (1), 37-53, http://doi.org/10.1111/jsbm.12066.
- Walker, K., Schlosser, F., & Deephouse, D. (2014). Organizational ingenuity and the paradox of embedded agency: The case of the embryonic Ontario solar energy industry. Organization Studies, 35 (4), 613-634, http://doi.org/10.1177/0170840613517599.