Jan 22nd, 2014
Some members of UWindsor faculty and staff are extra-happy to have contributed to the 2013 campus campaign for United Way after winning prizes in a draw reserved for employee donors.
Among the prize winners are:
- A pass for one year free campus parking, courtesy of Campus Services
Cathy Crowley, IT Services
- An extra vacation day, courtesy of the president’s office
Pauline Strong, Law Library; Neil Musson, Facility Services; Marcela Ciampa, Human Resources
- Two tickets to each of three winter semester productions, courtesy of University Players
Gerry Girard, IT Services; Laurie Soulliere, Registrar’s Office
- Two ticket passes to the concert of your choice, courtesy of the School for Arts and Creative Innovation
Rob Dobson, Finance Office; Steve Karamatos, Computer Science; Richard Frost, Computer Science; Kevin Bruce, Telecommunications
- A year’s membership to the Forge Fitness Centre, courtesy of Athletics and Recreation Services
Lisa Fransen, Odette School of Business
The campaign plans to announce its 2013 fundraising totals at a wrap-up event in February.