Lancer Recreation and the University of Windsor Students’ Alliance are teaming up to provide online fitness activities free to students.
The Bright Pass app and website allow users to access hundreds of live, virtual well-being classes each week, including fitness, mindfulness, nutrition, yoga, and keynote speakers. Bright virtual sessions are always live and interactive, and accessible on any device. Whether you're studying on campus or remotely, the Bright Pass can support you in feeling your best.
How do students get started?
Using the app:
- Download the mobile app for Android or iOS.
- When you open the app, click “don’t have an account? Create one.”
- Click on “sign up with email” and enter your UWindsor email address. Complete your profile, and then start browsing and booking.
Using a computer:
- Go to the UWindsor booking page by pressing “Go To Booking Page.”
- Press “sign up” at the top of your screen to create your account. Press “sign up with email” and enter your UWindsor email address.
- When you’re done setting up your account, press “browse upcoming sessions” to start booking.
Sign Up and Share challenge
The premise is simple: try Bright for the first time or invite a fellow Windsor student to try their first class, and you’ll be entered into a draw to win UWindsor swag. The challenge began on June 21 and the draw will take place July 5.
For more information, visit https://explore.choosebright.com/get-started-university-of-windsor and check out the UWSA and Lancer Rec on social media.