Welcome to the UWindsor Faculty of Education Open Page, a collection of online teaching resources and how-tos about open and online education.
The links below connect to key UWindsor pedagogical and technological supports for effective online teaching. For a collection of lab/simulation resources for STEM classes, see this Google form. Our own student-led Tool Parade of videos and podcasts overview a variety of digital tools and platforms, overviewing classroom uses, student data implications, and differentiated learning possibilities, while the Further Resources videos below explore some core issues in online education.
UWindsor Online Pedagogy Resources
- 12 Key Ideas: An Introduction to Teaching Online (Pressbook)
- Online Learning in a Hurry (Videos & Interviews)
- K-12 Online Learning in a Hurry (Webinars & Drop-in Discussions)
- UWindsor Academic Continuity ResourcesFurther Resources
- Teaching with Microsoft Teams (Pressbook)