519-253-3000 ext. 2536
Office: 3065 CEI
- BSc, University of Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
- MSc, University of Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
- PhD, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, US
- Connected and autonomous vehicles (CAVs), Intelligent transportation systems (ITS), Advanced traveler information systems
- Advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS)
- Transportation system analysis and modeling
- Traffic flow modeling and simulation
- Kim Y.H., Peeta, S., and He, X. Modeling the Information Flow Propagation Wave under Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communications, Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies. Submitted.
- Wang, J., Kim Y.H., He, X., and Peeta, S. 2017. Analytical Model for Information Flow Propagation Wave under an Information Relay Control Strategy in a Congested Vehicle-to-vehicle Communication Environment, 22nd International Symposium on Transportation and Traffic Theory (ISTTT).
- Kim Y.H. and Peeta, S. 2017. Analytical Modeling of the Dynamic Flow Propagation of Multiple Units of Information under V2V Communications-based Advanced Traveler Information Systems, Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems.
- Kim Y.H. and Peeta, S. 2016. Graph-based Modeling of Information Flow Evolution and Propagation under V2V Communications-based Advanced Traveler Information System, Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, 31, pp. 499-514.
- Kim Y.H., Peeta, S., and He, X. 2016. An Analytical Model to Characterize the Spatiotemporal Propagation of Information under Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communications, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, DOI:10.1109/TITS.2015.2512523.