519-253-3000 ext. 2506
Office: 3064 CEI
- BASc (Tunis), MSc, PhD (Ecole Polytech)
- Damage of quasi-brittle materials (ceramics, concrete, etc.)
- Cable mechanics and vibration control
- Seismic analysis of large structures (dams, bridges, etc.)
- Experimental mechanics (image processing, DIC)
- Inverse problems
- Razzaq, Muhammad Kashif, Khaled Sennah, and Faouzi Ghrib. “Moment and Shear Distribution Factors for the Design of Simply Supported Skewed Composite Steel I-Girder Bridges Due to Dead Loading.” Journal of Bridge Engineering 25, no. 8 (August 2020): 04020060. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)BE.1943-5592.0001552.
- Javanbakht, Majd, Shaohong Cheng, and Faouzi Ghrib. “Control-Oriented Model for the Dynamic Response of a Damped Cable.” Journal of Sound and Vibration 442 (March 2019): 249–67. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsv.2018.10.036.
- Ghrib, Faouzi, and Li Li. “An Adaptive Filtering-Based Solution for the Bayesian Modal Identification Formulation.” Journal of Civil Structural Health Monitoring 7, no. 1 (February 2017): 1–13. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13349-016-0199-y.
- Sassi, Abdelmonaam, and Faouzi Ghrib. “Crashworthiness of Guardrail Posts Embedded in Cohesionless Soils: A Parametric Study.” International Journal of Crashworthiness 21, no. 5 (2016): 460–76. https://doi.org/10.1080/13588265.2016.1167390.
- Ghrib, Faouzi, Li Li, and Patricia Wilbur. “Damage Identification of Euler–Bernoulli Beams Using Static Responses.” Journal of Engineering Mechanics 138, no. 5 (2012): 405–15. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)EM.1943-7889.0000345.